2019 Western WI Golf Academy - 15+ Sessions Package
What is Academy: Our golf academy includes 15+ training sessions for HS, Middle School and Elementary Boys and Girls
For High School Players, it will be training sessions styled after College level practices to help prepare you to play at the very highest level of HS Golf or even to play beyond HS at the college level. We currently have over 10 players that have gone on to play in college. We also have several players currently playing professional golf and pursuing professional teaching careers.
For Middle School Players, it will be training sessions styled after HS level practices to help prepare you for HS Golf. Almost all of our middle school players go on to make their Varsity team right away in high school. They also are found regularly winning tournaments in the summer.
Elementary golfers will be focused on having fun and competing, we will help prepare our players to play in the Drive, Chip and Putt competition as well as start competing on the course in events.
2018 Results: All of our players have gone on to excel on their HS teams. We have worked with and trained 20 of the top 30 local varsity players in the 2018 HS golf season for both the boys and girls. Our academy & tour players have gone on to make all conference, qualify for state and even play at the college and pro level.
Who: Open to guys and girls entering grades 2nd Grade to 12th Grade (2019-2020 school year)
$200 Package Includes the following:
- $500+ Value compared to other comparable academies / training programs
- Membership to Spring, Summer & Fall Western WI Junior Tour Events ($54 value)
- Swannies Golf Hat ($30 value)
- 2 Private 1 on 1 Lessons with video and launch monitor technology ($400 value) with Craig Danielson and Eric Holen
- Up to 30+ Team Practice Sessions - with other area players of your ability ($700 value)
- Access to indoor golf facilities
- Professional Coaching Staff that has worked with guys and girls from beginners to college / pro ability levels
- Launch Monitor & Video Analysis
- Pro Drills Training Booklet
- Mental Training Guide
- Golf Training aids
- Sessions will be offered at Pheasant Hills Golf Course and other local golf facilities
- Academy sessions / season will be available all year long, with most intense training in June - Aug (summer months when school is not in session). BonusSessions will also be offered in Winter, Spring and Fall to keep the rust off of your golf game